Hannah's Frugal Kitchen: It's that time again...

My good friend Hannah had "Breakfast Week" on her blog this week. Being that breakfast food makes up many of my favorite meals, I really enjoyed all her posts! Today, she opened up comments so readers could share their favorite breakfast foods. I shared my current favorite, a breakfast Frittata. (Yes, I am a very fickle girl when it comes to food - my favorite this month, might not be my favorite next!) Go have a look, and while your there, share your favorite breakfast food!

Hannah's Frugal Kitchen: It's that time again...: "If you've got any breakfast recipes you'd like to share, post them in the comments today!"

Popular posts from this blog

To Share, Or Not To Share . . . . .

Does Perspective Really Matter?

Igniting My Re-imagined Dream - How I am embracing the past, living life to the fullest and hoping for the best.

Another day, another pair of dirty socks!

Sunday Afternoon Thoughts

The Conclusions of Why We Didn’t Sue Our Physician

Why We Didn't Sue the Doctor, Part 2 of the Journey

Family Vacation from February