Who Lives Here?


Last week, we went for a walk.  My sister-in-law wanted to show the kids some different mushrooms that were growing nearby.  I was amazed at how beautiful they are.  If you use your imagination, you can just picture a tiny, little person making one of these their home!  We had just read "Thumbelina" for Brother In The Middle's school, and my imagination was running wild.  I could just picture her stepping out of one of these and waving good morning to us.  Kindergarten is so much fun!

Popular posts from this blog

To Share, Or Not To Share . . . . .

Does Perspective Really Matter?

Igniting My Re-imagined Dream - How I am embracing the past, living life to the fullest and hoping for the best.

Another day, another pair of dirty socks!

Sunday Afternoon Thoughts

The Conclusions of Why We Didn’t Sue Our Physician

Why We Didn't Sue the Doctor, Part 2 of the Journey

Family Vacation from February