To Share, Or Not To Share . . . . .

Or

Why My Brother Is The Best Brother In The World

My brother recently received a very strange message.  It began something like this,  "Hi Tim.  You've given me a very difficult moral and ethical dilemma - To Share or not To Share . . . . "  I believe these pictures might explain better than my words can.


Chocolate covered strawberries.  Let's get a little closer, please.

 
These beauties arrived courtesy of my brother.


I tried the delightful Dark chocolate.


It tasted even better than it looks.


Not even this morsel of chocolate was left when I was finished with that first strawberry.

So, to answer as to how I handled my delima, well, I shared (a little, anyway).  And yes, YOU may think that you have the best brother in the world, but I will always know the truth . . . . I do!

Popular posts from this blog

Does Perspective Really Matter?

Igniting My Re-imagined Dream - How I am embracing the past, living life to the fullest and hoping for the best.

Another day, another pair of dirty socks!

Sunday Afternoon Thoughts

The Conclusions of Why We Didn’t Sue Our Physician

Why We Didn't Sue the Doctor, Part 2 of the Journey

Family Vacation from February