10. Getting dirty is fun for the boys.
9. The boys regularly puddle-stomp.
8. I have two pairs of gym shoes - one to keep nice and clean, one for outside/dirty work. The boys also have a pair to keep nice and one for outside/dirty work - they just forget which is which!
7. A clean house does not make it on the boys top ten priority list.
6. Wearing shoes increases my productivity, while the boys have no energy deficit.
5. I wipe my feet before entering the house.
4. My accessories include earrings, a wedding ring and sometimes a bracelet. The boys must have accessories include dirt, mud, and sticks.
3. My Mama always says, "Life's just not fair."
2. These socks were white an hour before this photo was shot.
1. Because I said so!
Does your household have any seemingly unfair rules?