Father, Dad, Daddy

There are may forms of the word father.  Each one is important in it's own way.  Father, Dad and Daddy are all names for which I am exceedingly grateful.

Father
My Father in Heaven, who loves me, has saved me and daily pours his grace upon my life.

Dad
My Dad, who loves me, has raised me, taught me to ride a bike and then a car (we survived both trials, Dad.)  He walked me down the aisle, supports me in my many endeavors and loves me to this day.

Daddy
My husband, who loves me, but perhaps more importantly, loves my children.  He is raising them, providing for them, training them, and playing with them.  Daily, he sacrifices his own wants and needs for the needs of his family.

Father, Dad and Daddy - without them, I would be lost.  What grace I have been given to know such love.  Thank you for your love and sacrifice.  Thank you Fathers, Dads and Daddies - all the men who sacrifice themselves for their children.  He who lays his own needs before the needs of his family is truly a man.  Happy Fathers Day!

Popular posts from this blog

To Share, Or Not To Share . . . . .

Does Perspective Really Matter?

Igniting My Re-imagined Dream - How I am embracing the past, living life to the fullest and hoping for the best.

Another day, another pair of dirty socks!

Sunday Afternoon Thoughts

The Conclusions of Why We Didn’t Sue Our Physician

Why We Didn't Sue the Doctor, Part 2 of the Journey

Family Vacation from February