Monday, June 20, 2011

Retail Therapy

Today, I needed a therapy session.  My oldest son left at the crack of dawn for summer camp.  My baby needs tubes in his ears.  I needed a way to deal.  Like a shopaholic, I headed strait for retail therapy.  I intended on buying a swimsuit and an extra outfit for Little Miss M (the little girl that I babysit part-time). 

I went to my favorite resale shop, Once Upon A Child.  They are running their 50% off summer sale and I found so many cute outfits for a great price that I called little Miss M's momma.  She was happy that I offered to shop for her (on her dime, of course).  I was thrilled that I got my retail therapy on someone else's dime. 

I had a great time.  Little Miss M has a new summer wardrobe.  Little Miss M's momma got great deals without any extra work.  I feel better.  My tip for the day is for any momma who wants to fill her child's closet without emptying her pocket book.  Visit your local re-sale shop when they have their clothes on clearance.  Enjoy the clothes and keep your cash!

1 comment:

Annie Kate said...

What a wonderful way of doing retail therapy! I do mine at the library....

Blessings, and enjoy your piano practice!

Annie Kate