Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Words To Live By Wednesday - Special Day

Well friends, today marks a very special blog day.  This is my 100th post.  I am having so much fun documenting our lives with this little blog.  I am finding that it is giving me an outlet for creativity that I crave.  There is something about writing down words and taking pictures that just fuels me.

Thank you so much for looking into our lives and sharing with us.  It is such a joy to have a reminder right here of how blessed we are.  I have appreciated every sweet comment that has encouraged me along the way.  Thank you so much for reading. 

Since it is my habit to focus on a Bible verse on Wednesday, I am reflecting today on the verse that gave me the inspiration for this blog.  

Philippians 4:8
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue and if there be any praise, think on these things."

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Congratulations to us both. You for your posting...today I'm celebrating 100 comments on your posts!

Love you blog, especially the pictures...you've found your niche.

Anne @ Modern Mrs Darcy said...

Happy 100th post!

There couldn't be a better verse to take as blogging inspiration.

Linda said...

I'm not sure if I needed this verse twice or you did, but I actually just posted this same verse today. Great minds think alike!!