A Funny thing Happened The Other Day . . .

One afternoon, the boys and I were standing outside the front door.  I was trying multiple keys to unlock the front door, because after almost nine years of living in the same house, I still can't tell you which silver key on my key ring is the house key.  Then Big Brother patiently says, "Mom, don't you know that the key that says DEFIANT on it, is the house key?"  Pause . . . . yes, he's right.  Hmmmm . . . . it would take nine years and my nine year old to figure that out.  Life can really humble you sometimes!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

To Share, Or Not To Share . . . . .

Does Perspective Really Matter?

Igniting My Re-imagined Dream - How I am embracing the past, living life to the fullest and hoping for the best.

Another day, another pair of dirty socks!

Sunday Afternoon Thoughts

The Conclusions of Why We Didn’t Sue Our Physician

Why We Didn't Sue the Doctor, Part 2 of the Journey

Family Vacation from February