Words to Live by Wednesday - Roman Road

Confession time . . . . I promised to learn the "Roman Road" this month for my Sunday School Class Challenge.  My procrastinating self is now three weeks behind.  I am promising now, and making this commitment online.  I am starting - TODAY!!!!  First comes Romans 3:10.

"As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:"
~ Romans 3:10

OK, so I know that one already.  (Jenny, you're right about that).  Now, I just need to memorize the reference.  I'm going to know it by heart by the end of the day.  Big Brother is going to help me!  Nothing like writing down something in a public place to keep me accountable!  So, is there anything you have been putting off that you can start today?

Popular posts from this blog

To Share, Or Not To Share . . . . .

Does Perspective Really Matter?

Igniting My Re-imagined Dream - How I am embracing the past, living life to the fullest and hoping for the best.

Another day, another pair of dirty socks!

Sunday Afternoon Thoughts

The Conclusions of Why We Didn’t Sue Our Physician

Why We Didn't Sue the Doctor, Part 2 of the Journey

Family Vacation from February