Happy Fingerprints


Why is it that this little guy is allowed to climb up on the window ledge?  Why is it that I don't get upset when there are (always) fingerprints all over this window?  There is a simple reason.  This is the "Daddy cam" window.  The boys have always used this window to watch for the nightly return of Daddy.  Recently, I decided that I would help them out and give them a bench under the window.  This particular day, Daddy was mowing the lawn.  Little man climbed up onto the bench and then onto the window sill.  He then spent the entire time watching, pointing, waving and saying "Daddy" every time the mower went by.  Those happy finger prints remind me every day of how blessed we are. 

Popular posts from this blog

To Share, Or Not To Share . . . . .

Does Perspective Really Matter?

Igniting My Re-imagined Dream - How I am embracing the past, living life to the fullest and hoping for the best.

Another day, another pair of dirty socks!

Sunday Afternoon Thoughts

The Conclusions of Why We Didn’t Sue Our Physician

Why We Didn't Sue the Doctor, Part 2 of the Journey

Family Vacation from February