Tuesday, September 6, 2011

After only one week of school . . .

What does a family need after only one week of school?  A VACATION!!!  OK, so a vacation after the first week of school isn't necessary, but it sure helped us refocus.  In reality, it was the only week that we could fit it in.  So last week, we packed our bags and headed off for some family togetherness. 


While we enjoyed the sights, the most beautiful one . . .


Was the sweet spirit strengthening family ties.

Even thought we're home now and back to work this week, we'll remember our lovely family vacation.

4 comments:

Linda said...

Hmmm...we've had two weeks of school. Can we go away for two weeks? :-) I'm glad you had such a lovely time away.

alice alfred said...

You have the cutest boys ~ oh how wonderful. But I have noticed my nephews always have sticky, dirty little hands ~ Is that a common little boy situation? I don't remember, as a little girl, ever being dirty!! (ha, ha) But I would gladly take boys or girls....whatever God would choose to bless me with!!! Looks like a lovely vacation spot ~ I am a bit jealous!! :>)

Christine said...

Linda,
At least two!!!!

Alice,
Boys always havve dirty, sticky little hands. Funny thought . . . I had them too when I was little.
I always thought I wanted a girl, but God chose to bless me with little boys instead. Now, I can't picture it any other way!

Lindy said...

I jumped over from Hannah's. I love that last picture. We kept saying we're done with 2, but you just never know. That picture is just precious. We felt the Spirit on our family vacation too. Happy fall.