For My Guy

I once met a guy,
Who was slightly shy.

Even then,
With his impish grin,

He would tease,
And set me at ease.

His request for a date,
showed he sought a mate.

I was there in a rush,
For I already had a crush.

And as first dates go,
It was better than so-so.

I knew I'd be a fan,
Forevermore of that man.

We dated, married and said forever,
We'd always face the world together.

The years have gone by,
And that man is why,

I laugh and I smile,
Even through many a trial.

Now, even when he makes fun of my math,
Together we laugh.

Through thick and thin,
We'll always win.

Because he's forever my guy,
And that's no lie!

Happy Anniversary!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

To Share, Or Not To Share . . . . .

Does Perspective Really Matter?

Igniting My Re-imagined Dream - How I am embracing the past, living life to the fullest and hoping for the best.

Another day, another pair of dirty socks!

Sunday Afternoon Thoughts

The Conclusions of Why We Didn’t Sue Our Physician

Why We Didn't Sue the Doctor, Part 2 of the Journey

Family Vacation from February