Sunday, September 18, 2011

For My Guy

I once met a guy,
Who was slightly shy.

Even then,
With his impish grin,

He would tease,
And set me at ease.

His request for a date,
showed he sought a mate.

I was there in a rush,
For I already had a crush.

And as first dates go,
It was better than so-so.

I knew I'd be a fan,
Forevermore of that man.

We dated, married and said forever,
We'd always face the world together.

The years have gone by,
And that man is why,

I laugh and I smile,
Even through many a trial.

Now, even when he makes fun of my math,
Together we laugh.

Through thick and thin,
We'll always win.

Because he's forever my guy,
And that's no lie!

Happy Anniversary!!!!!

4 comments:

Alice Lynn Alfred said...

Oh....this melts my heart....hope you have a wonderful anniversary!! lv and blessings ~ alice

Michelle Tomo said...

How beautiful! Happy Anniversary!

Hannah said...

How lovely...I had no idea it was your anniversary.

Very sweet.

Love the new background, too. Perhaps a Friday Fall Fotos?...

That could get you through a month or so!

Kristin said...

How cool is that?!
Love this!
Happy Anniversary....
Love, Kristin