Liebster

My dear friend Hannah, from Crazy Creative Magazine, received an award last week.  Friday, she generously passed on the award to myself and two others.  I am honored that she reads and enjoys my blog and that now I get to pass on this award.  The award is a way that bloggers encourage one another.  Here are the details.

Information about the Liebster Award:                    

 

1. Rumor has it that someone in Germany, possibly someone named Liebster, created an award for new bloggers to show appreciation and thanks for their blog.

2. Liebster means “beloved” in German and Spanish.

3. You can only receive the award from another blogger, who has also received the award.

4. Awards are to be passed forward to other bloggers, 3-5 blog sites, with followers of 300 or less.
5. Once you give the award to a fellow blogger, you are to contact the blogger and let them know.
6. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
The winner of this encouragement award is to select three other small blogs to nominate and share the links for your selections, as well as who nominated you.

My nominees are . . . drum roll, please:
Cindy and Stephanie at dressesandmesses.com are sisters who share their lovely blog.  I am so glad that I was introduced to Cindy, who has already been an encouragement to me.  She focuses on serving others and encourages her readers to serve others as well.
I always enjoy what Michelle Tomo has to say over at Michelle's Garden of Roses.  Whether she's writing about her favorite bread recipe or sharing a poem or verse, she is always encouraging.
Kristin shares her Sweet Country Life with her readers in such a way that makes you feel like her friend immediately.  Her warm comments and sweet posts have been a wonderful source of encouragement for me. 
So, thanks Hannah for sharing this with me! 

Popular posts from this blog

To Share, Or Not To Share . . . . .

Does Perspective Really Matter?

Igniting My Re-imagined Dream - How I am embracing the past, living life to the fullest and hoping for the best.

Another day, another pair of dirty socks!

Sunday Afternoon Thoughts

The Conclusions of Why We Didn’t Sue Our Physician

Why We Didn't Sue the Doctor, Part 2 of the Journey

Family Vacation from February