Christmas Preparation Week - Music To My Ears

What sets the mood for Christmas?  For me, it is the music.  I love Christmas music, and we listen to it throughout the months of November and December.  Not only do I listen to Christmas music, but I also sing and  even play a few Christmas tunes on the piano.  I have passed my love of Christmas music on to my children.  Both of the older boys have been practicing Christmas songs for the last few weeks. 

With all that music being played on the piano, some preparation was needed.  My sweet hubby  had the piano tuned for my birthday (back in late October).  Boy, does that man know the way to my heart, or what?!?!  I have been so happy to hear the sweet tinkling (and occasional pounding) of the piano keys, especially since they are now in tune!


Have you ever looked inside a  piano?  My boys had a lovely lesson on the inner workings of the piano.  It makes it so much more fun to know how the instrument you practice daily works.  I hope you have the opportunity to be blessed with sweet music this Christmas Season.

Popular posts from this blog

To Share, Or Not To Share . . . . .

Does Perspective Really Matter?

Igniting My Re-imagined Dream - How I am embracing the past, living life to the fullest and hoping for the best.

Another day, another pair of dirty socks!

Sunday Afternoon Thoughts

The Conclusions of Why We Didn’t Sue Our Physician

Why We Didn't Sue the Doctor, Part 2 of the Journey

Family Vacation from February