Mom . . . . what is that?

Do you ever hear your children ask this question, "Mom, what is that?", and wonder what they could be referring to.   My sweet five year old asked that question when we were downtown. 

I said, "Honey, what are you talking about?"

He said, "That machine, what is it?"  I looked and looked for "that" machine.  I finally spotted it.




Wow, maybe I should have titled this, "How to know when you should take your kids out more!"

Popular posts from this blog

To Share, Or Not To Share . . . . .

Does Perspective Really Matter?

Igniting My Re-imagined Dream - How I am embracing the past, living life to the fullest and hoping for the best.

Another day, another pair of dirty socks!

Sunday Afternoon Thoughts

The Conclusions of Why We Didn’t Sue Our Physician

Why We Didn't Sue the Doctor, Part 2 of the Journey

Family Vacation from February