Sharing A New Hope

May the Light I See Become a Blessing to You

🌟


Last week began a series of posts that came to me after a long year of health struggles. They re-open a personal dream of blogging that I laid aside when I lost the time and energy to keep up with my posts. Through these last weeks of heart-struggles, I rediscovered the dream, still rooted in my heart and growing. While I stopped blogging when life got busy, I occasionally blogged privately after cancer changed our lives. While writing these new posts, it encouraged me to see the old posts, including the darker ones from the early years of fighting cancer. I keep them all there as a record of our young family and of the hard, early years battling cancer.


With these pages, I re-open my blog and renew the old hope of sharing my thoughts and words. I have more than just one new hope, but a small collection of hopes that l hold in my heart while on this journey. While I begin writing and sharing again, I must guard my time and energy carefully. Cancer is a long and often difficult journey. Thankfully, I am surrounded with a loving family, friends and church family who take time to care for and nourish me. 


I pray that this is a blessing to you, the reader, wherever you come from and however you find me. I would like to sit and get to know you, read your thoughts in the comment section and share this journey in a more personal way with you. That being said, a tiny project is all I can handle right now, because faith, family, friends, and fighting cancer take center stage.

While my commenting section is turned off, know that I care and hope to share valuable resources with you as I grow this blog. Below, I added special Bible verses that nursed my soul during the darkest days of cancer. I rewrote them as a prayer and offer them here to you. I hope and pray that if you are in a dark place right now, they will minister to you.


Blessing upon you and yours,

Christine

Christine

~ ALK+ and healing



Psalm 6:6-9

(As re-written to her Father-God)


I am so weary of my mourning, my sadness and my tears.


My eyes burn with those tears - all this depression is too much for me.


Depart, oh cancer, depart those that hurt me against God's will, because God HEARD my cry!


The Lord hears my prayerful requests, HE will receive my prayer!



For the KJV of Psalm 6:6-9

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm%206%3A6-9&version=KJV








Popular posts from this blog

To Share, Or Not To Share . . . . .

Does Perspective Really Matter?

Igniting My Re-imagined Dream - How I am embracing the past, living life to the fullest and hoping for the best.

Another day, another pair of dirty socks!

Sunday Afternoon Thoughts

The Conclusions of Why We Didn’t Sue Our Physician

Why We Didn't Sue the Doctor, Part 2 of the Journey

Family Vacation from February