Today's Sunday Blessing


My Springtime Sunday Blessing


🐦


My recent posts take days and even weeks to write, edit and "publish". Today, I send off a quick "little note" to you. I could not sit through the lesson that blessed me this morning and not offer you the chance to also listen and hopefully be blessed.

I went to church today to hear this sermon. I feel as if I waited a lifetime for this. One may wonder, how do you wait a lifetime for a teaching or sermon? I'm not always sure, but sometimes, I just know that I NEED to hear a lesson and it comes at the perfect moment. This moment, I needed this teaching. Maybe, if you have time to listen you may hear something that you've been waiting for too.


May you be blessed today. May you rest and gain strength and insight for what lies ahead. May whatever YOU need to hear today be brought and delivered the way what I needed to hear was neatly and delightfully brought to me. The link to "my lesson for today" is provided below, along with the link to our church website.


Many Springtime Blessings,

Christine

ALK+ and Refreshed



This link is posted through Facebook. I will update it with the permanent link as soon as it becomes available to me.


This link is the direct link to our church. They will post the permanent link sooner than I will!

Popular posts from this blog

To Share, Or Not To Share . . . . .

Does Perspective Really Matter?

Igniting My Re-imagined Dream - How I am embracing the past, living life to the fullest and hoping for the best.

Another day, another pair of dirty socks!

Sunday Afternoon Thoughts

The Conclusions of Why We Didn’t Sue Our Physician

Why We Didn't Sue the Doctor, Part 2 of the Journey

Family Vacation from February